Do you think that the British government should be permitted to sell it's national parks and forests?

• Private property brings in taxes.

Yes, I think that the British government should be permitted to sell its national parks and forests, because things that are privately owned bring in money. When property is owned by the government, there is not a person who has to pay taxes. If Britain sold some of their national parks and forests, the new owners would have tax bills that could be used for public good.

• I personally think that the British government should be permitted to sell all of its national parks and forests.

I personally think that the British government should be
    permitted to sell all of its national parks and forests. During the current downturn in the global
    economy, I think that governments should be able to do whatever they deem
    necessary. Selling national parks and
    forests may actually save England money in the long run.

• The British government should be permitted to sell its national parks and forests.

After the financial crisis and the extremely unpopular austerity measures in the UK, the government should consider selling its national parks and forests in order to raise revenue. No options should be left off the table in order to save the social order in the country. It is time for the country to sell some of its assets.

• The British government should not be permitted to sell it's national parks and forests.

A nation's national parks and forests should not be sold to private companies or people for any reason. Although the United Kingdom is dealing with a lot of economic problems today, that does not mean they should sell out. There are other ways to raise revenue and aid the ailing economy.

The British government should not be permitted to sell it's national parks and forests. However, since it is the government then they can pretty much do anything that they want to do. I do not understand the point of profiting off the sell of their national parks and their forests.