Do you think that the Huffington Post is offensive and racially biased?

• Bs. Cant stand it

Everything they post is anti-man, anti-white, anti-republican. Everyday theres an article about someone being racist, some bimbo porn star is a hero for screwing trump.

I wish i could disable it from my news feed. Unfortunately google news is nothing but bullshit. Fox, cnn, Washington post, politico, snopes, huff post.

• Does anyone doubt this is the picture of the editors of HuffPo? https://twitter.com/lheron/status/733758898855940098

I'm not about to begin an argument about whether or not an organization that is comprised of only one specific segment of the population can be unbiased and fair but if you're an organization that consistently berates corporations, etc. based on the makeup of the organization board, etc. then this picture reflect an undeniable measure of the organization. I look at this picture and I don't have any problem thinking that they could represent an unbiased opinion but when you realize that the opinion that they espouse is that an organization (country, company, etc.) can't be unbiased if the makeup of that organization only represents a specific segment, then it seems that HuffPo is engaging in their own kind of bigotry. To believe that HuffPo is not biased defies their own measure of the bias of an organization. People meed to wake up and realize how they are being manipulated.

• Huffpost is trash news, wait, make that trash opinions

You can clearly see their views from just looking at the headline. I search yahoo for factual based articles. Unfortunately I have to wade through all this crap to find something worth reading. They seem to go after white people, republicans, and anyone else that does not go along with the typical BS that seems to dominate the democratic party these days. If they are going to attack the right, then they need to at least make the attacks equal on both sides. For this reason, I stop at the headlines once I see the source. Garbage media, fake news, whatever you want to call them. I am not wasting my time with them. Bad enough that i spent my valuable time writing this message. Yahoo and other engines need to cut ties with Huffpost.

• Absolutely, no doubt about it.

What far-left propaganda sites like HuffPost (Disguised as News) fail to realize is that Caucasian people are a race as well. There is far too many posts that outright attack white people, mostly white men, as a whole for the actions of one. HuffPost is so anti-right, so anti-white that they'll write up an article in 20 minutes, emphasize unimportant events to lengthen the article, ignore the facts or replace them with lies and provide a click-bait title to draw in views.

Opinions are not news. HuffPost is also littered with articles spewing unpopular views and ideologies based on no better reason than "This is what I want/think". That is not journalism, and calling it so is offensive to actual journalism.

HuffPost also uses unprofessional words like "Awesome" and "Things" in their articles. Simply looking at some of those posts and the people who write them paints a clear picture on how the site is targeted to, Young people.

HuffPost in an indoctrination site, masquerading lies as the truth, and they'll promote anything that goes against the right. You will never see them advocating anything even remotely pro-trump or right-wing. True media is a balance of left and right, HuffPost, Buzzfeed and CNN, to name a few, have laid down this path for journalism, and it has to be stopped.

• Sick and tired

Extreme left wing bias bores me to death and I'm sick and tired of it. I read the press looking for balanced views on items of current news. When I see the blatantly biased lefty views expounded by the Huffington Post I'm afraid it's a real turnoff for me. Consequently I consciously avoid this news outlet if possible.

• Huffington Post IS sexist and racist

It is an obvious FACT that the huffington post is a hate site. It does not take a genius, or any deep analysis to come to the fact that the huffington post is by far one of the most hateful sites on the internet. I think its hilarious that they say there work force is so diverse, with no men at all, it is obviously sexiest. The site is absolutely disgusting hypocrisy and if anyone else wrote the same articles about women or blacks they would be absolutely denounced, so why are such hateful bitter people allowed to do what they do...Bais!!!

• Not Offensive, Somewhat Biased; Still Has Good Articles

Not offensive. At least not to me. However on a scale of 1-10 regarding racial bias, it's at least a 6.5. I still enjoy reading it, but I must admit I'm a progressive so I'm fond of the narratives pushed. Although there's certainly a lot wrong with it. It's more apt to call it a "regressive" news site than progressive. Instead of promoting non-intrusive ways to fight discrimination and inequality, it seems to endorse straight up "Reparations" and I believe there was this one article that advocated giving white people's votes 1/4 the influence. But to be fair these were OPINION PIECES. A diversity of opinions is healthy. Now that I think of it though, I do see a lack of articles that even attempt to give a right-wing take on things.

• Jon Stewart once called it the "...Side boob gazette."

It is left...Very far left, clickbait trash that pathetically masquerades itself as a suedo newsite. It puffs up whatever current politically correct debased moral standard happens to be popular at the moment and gushes about its imagined virtues. If you wanted your twisted fetishes or morally vacant tendecies unabashedly affirmed, well then, come on down to the Huffington Post! (no conservative or traditional - or ESPECIALLY - reasonable thoughts permitted, of course)

• Online Rags offensive

All the articles published by the online news outlet Huffington Post, that I've paid any attention to, portray the president unfavorably. Their reporting bias is clear and more offensive than anything he says. The problem with their style of reporting is that they continue to feed the imaginations of those who think the Russians elected President Trump. They didn't. The American voters elected him. Get over it.

• Objectivity here is the lesson to be learned and applied in this journalist endeavor. So far it has been anemic.

Editorial board is all female, calling for the end of the white male vote. The board is white with one exception, an oriental lady. The network of freelance writers and news sources all come from left of center, therefore presenting a slanted position and one that cannot be defended in an objective manner and it has not been achieved

• This is full of shit

It is not biased but full of shit. Shit is not biased but it smells bad. Who will read this shit, I cannot imagine. Shit journal. More and more shit. I doubt it's readership is lot. It is not offensive, but it is shit nudo journal against police and gives weight to criminals.

• Racially? Not necessarily...

First off, am I offended at Huffington Post?

No. I don't like 90% of their articles, but I don't get offended. I will protect their right to say whatever crap they want, it's conservatives who ardently stride to defend this right so for me to be offended and suggest they have to stop would be hypocritical. Takes a lot more than double standards and terrible journalism to offend me.

Guys, this is a news outlet. An extremely liberal one at that. So of course they're going to be biased beyond reason. But racially? Not necessarily. They do pander to minorities and tend to hate on anybody who might be white because of what white people did hundreds of years ago. You know, typical SJW bullshit. Essentially, what I'm saying is that Huff Post is like the Buzzfeed of journaling. I wouldn't say they're racially biased so much as they are biased against anyone of a certain gender. They have articles about how some sexist commercial "reminds women they're nothing but sexual objects" and others about how a calendar featuring shirtless muscular men holding puppies is their favorite thing ever. They're full of shit, but racially biased? I wouldn't say so, because that implies to me that they focused more on pandering to those of a certain race than those of a certain gender.

• It's biased but not racially.

Yeah course it's biased it's a news outlet, they all are, but not racially biased because it reports on the president who happens to be black and the amount of black people shot by police, though it is bs in general, no it isn't offensive nor is it racially biased, it's just politically biased.

• Huff Post spews out disgraceful daily, liberal, left wing bile.

It's possible to complain about the BBC's support of left wing politics, but Huff Post carries on ad nauseum without restraint. Huff Post is anti Brexit, anti Boris Johnson, anti Donald Trump, anti Cameron, and pro Corbyn banging out his citizen Smith political views that haven't changed since the seventies.

• Not offensive just because i just so happen to think differently from the editor!

Simply put; they are biased against republicans, traditional values, Israel, and law enforcement to mention a few. This falls in line with 'progressivesm' and liberal agendas. They will not consider the full picture simply because it doesn't suit their liberal standpoint - if they did they would contradict their own views. They cannot be relied upon for factual unbiased reporting. So steer well clear if you are anything from central right onwards on the political spectrum otherwise it will just make you angry. I stopped reading their stories a while back because i simply don't agree with their views. I suppose i am offended by their ignorance at times but thats the media today really. Everyone has an agenda they try to push through. The best thing to do is read from several papers before forming an opinion. To say HP is offensive is to deny their freedo. Of speech

• The Huffington Post is not racially biased.

The Huffington Post is a news aggregator...That is it. While it does have a liberal slant to it, I do not see it as a racist web site. Please provide proof that it is.
    It is not a journalistic powerhouse nor does it try to be. It is a very lightweight news aggregator that tries to be everything to everyone. It generally does not have much in-depth reporting but it is moving in that direction. If you want a deeper understanding of a particular story, then go and follow it up with further research. Or go straight to a major newspaper site.
    I like it and dislike it at the same time. I like the fact that I can get bits and pieces of current stories all in one place. What I dislike is the pettiness of the reader's comments. But, everyone is entitled to their opinions, even if I don't agree with it.

The comments in the "yes" category are shallow, uninformed and without substance to support their claim. All I see is the typical, clichéd BS about liberals, tabloids, disinformation...Etc.. This is a debating site or just an opinion page?
    The Huffington post is not owned by a liberal. It does not set out to be a hard hitting journalistic endeavor. It's hardly radical. Don't expect something different when it is quite clear that the site is exactly what it's telling you it is.

• It is not...HOWEVER

I have not seen articles on the Post as offensive or racially biased, some are however promoting left values. There are media and news outlets that tend to sway the public both towards the right (FOX) and the left (HP) and therefore cannot be seen as 100% reliable. For example, there have been 2 articles about the recent shooting of a police officer in Penn, however Michael Brown stories have been in the headline everyday. The left ideals of gun control and the oppression of minorities are only being promoted by this slap in the face of discrimination, and choose not to discuss the dangers of police work and why a cop would shoot someone unarmed, based on what their training teaches them to do circumstantially. They are quick to promote discrimination and the wrongs of the middle-class without evaluating the institutional values of different subcultures within society and how they are socialized. Because HP does not take both sides into account and tends to side against right values, I would have to conclude that although it may not be racist or offensive, it is definitely biased towards left values and attempt to distort right wing ideas.

• The Huffington Post is not offensive nor racially biased.

No, I do not believe that the Huffington Post should be considered offensive, nor racially biased. In fact, I believe the Huffington Post essentially aggregates their content from other news sources or from a network of freelance writers. Therefore, it would be unlikely that an entire institution could be labeled as biased when they are actually made up of a network of individuals.

• I do not theink that the Huffington Post is offensive and racially biased.

I do not think that the Huffington Post is offensive and racially biased. The Huffington Post is a liberal news outlet that has no ideological affiliation among its journalists, writers and bloggers. There have been no allegations of racial bias against the Huffington post, but there was a controversy that alleged the Huffington post promote psuedo-sciences such as alternative medicine and supporting anti-vaccine activists.

abhishake says2015-06-14T09:24:12.450
It's not just you Americans I guess, for some of their recently launched India-edition articles seem to be a mix of offensive, propaganda (for vested interests), irrelevant, provocative and selective (of reporting). Just because some stupid Indians rape doesn't warrant articles implicitly encouraging hatred towards all Indian men, culture and the country. Just because your (HP's) editorial board dislikes the highly popular present Indian PM doesn't mean you indulge in selective & biased reporting, for instance - making it seem like Twitterati hates him (for his "despite being a woman....." remark which was twisted out of context) at a time when Twitterati was actually hailing him for an anti-terror army operation inside Myanmar.