Do you think that the Huffington Post is offensive and racially biased?

• This news outlet is totally against the office of the President as well as against the President himself. Waste of time,money and resources.

Since the election, I have been reading various news outlets and Huff Post has not one time said anything in a positive manner towards the President. I'm guessing there is not one single conservative who works for this business at all. There negativity does nothing more than spread more hate in a world already full of hate. I have tried everything to try and remove this source from my devices with no luck. Sad,sad,sad..

• Could It Be Time To Deny White Men The Franchise?

They are trying to validate taking away the rights of white men, namely property rights and the right to vote. Also they are making out white men as evil oppressors and promoting hatred towards white men. This is sexist and raciest rhetoric that demeans white men and should not be tolerated.

• Another liberal source with one of its original cofounders the now ceo of buzzfeed

Although one of the few unapologetically anti-male anti-white media sources that aren't owned by secular jews (although one of original cofounder's was buzzfeed ceo Jonah Peretti), it still complains about and slanders people who go against their agenda without restraint. First they themselves mentioned the rape problem with coyotes coming across the Mexico border, but when Trump mentioned it, they go bananas. Typical soulless hypocrites trying to eventually destroy everything that keeps America strong.

• I like to eat children's testicles with hot sauce

Me Jared Grusd, me kill children with rusty spoon and rape their corpses, me cut their testicles off with rusty nail and put them in oven, me eat spicy testicles balls because me gay and like to eat balls. Me think that racism only exists when whites say anything about blacks, but blacks can't possibly be racist, and me think women are betterer than men because they have vaginas instead of balls and women's are always innocent victims and can't possibly do anything offensive towards men, me think patriarchal society must fall, me Jared Grusd. Me like having sex with Arianna Huffington and shoving rusty kitchen utensils up her vagina and snorting cum into her ears, me Jared Grusd. Me thin

• Huffington post is liberal propaganda for the un-informed masses

If they ever posted a positive article about anything on the right I would be shocked. Even their semi-positive articles that have headlines that seem to be in agreement with the right have negative content snuck in as well as they even cast doubt to their own positive statements and spin everything else like police on black homicide ....But never report the massive black on black homicide and the fact the police homicide is less that 1% of black homicide.

• Any Article Regarding Brexit or Trump

I have eyes. Every day through the medium of my iphone I am assaulted by the same biased drivel reporting on how Trump is a poorly disguised Satan. Whenever anything is remotely exposed regarding left-wing riots currently ongoing at Universities, or stories regarding any left-wing politician being corrupt or making a mistake it is casually glossed over or given the most brief of mentions with language downplaying its seriousness. However anytime Trump writes a tweet I am accosted with 3000 words dissecting why it was a hate-mongering racist and sexist tweet. Generally i lean left in my politics. Generally I dislike most of Trump's personality traits. However, as someone who lives in the UK i really couldn't care less either way. I would just like to read the occasional article that is unbiased reporting of facts rather than just Trump-bashing over and over again. It gets boring.

• If you're not a staunch leftist, Huffington post can give you brain cancer

At this point Huffpo is tons worse than Fox News. Fox News is biased too but at least they are somewhat open to discussion instead of waving the opposition away as "racist, misogynic white supremacist. Not to mention the complete lack of substantial information and news, kinda seems like all they do is anti-white/male and anti-Republican political nitpicking. It is absolutely disgusting to read and every visit to their site leaves me both mad and frustrated (because despite their obvious dishonesty and bias, they remain one of the most viewed (if not the most) American "news" websites. At this point they're but a platform for blatant leftist propaganda.

• I am against Huffington Post

It totally stands against Christianity and the bible. They are so against the bible that they push to have it banned, outlawed. Not following it themselves is their decision, passing laws that don't allow me freedom of religion another. While they don't do this with the terrors of Islam at all.

• The huffington post is racist garbage

This periodical is extremely biased when it comes to racial matters. I would much rather read the Washington Post rather than this dribble. This news source preaches against racism constantly; however still manages to contradict itself by siding with underachieving racial minorities and does not fully represent other minorities such as Asian. Many of the articles seem very ignorant and completely disregard statistical facts.

• PALE MALE FAIL - Today's headline about Trump's cabinet.

The headlines makes it appear wrong for white men to be in the cabinet. The cabinet is not yet complete. It is so far, mostly white men (as is our entire government) but the cover page on the website only shows white men, when in fact so far there are also women, and people of Indian, black, and Asian ethnicity. The headline tries to get split white men from the rest of the population instead of uniting everyone.

• This is full of shit

It is not biased but full of shit. Shit is not biased but it smells bad. Who will read this shit, I cannot imagine. Shit journal. More and more shit. I doubt it's readership is lot. It is not offensive, but it is shit nudo journal against police and gives weight to criminals.

• Racially? Not necessarily...

First off, am I offended at Huffington Post?

No. I don't like 90% of their articles, but I don't get offended. I will protect their right to say whatever crap they want, it's conservatives who ardently stride to defend this right so for me to be offended and suggest they have to stop would be hypocritical. Takes a lot more than double standards and terrible journalism to offend me.

Guys, this is a news outlet. An extremely liberal one at that. So of course they're going to be biased beyond reason. But racially? Not necessarily. They do pander to minorities and tend to hate on anybody who might be white because of what white people did hundreds of years ago. You know, typical SJW bullshit. Essentially, what I'm saying is that Huff Post is like the Buzzfeed of journaling. I wouldn't say they're racially biased so much as they are biased against anyone of a certain gender. They have articles about how some sexist commercial "reminds women they're nothing but sexual objects" and others about how a calendar featuring shirtless muscular men holding puppies is their favorite thing ever. They're full of shit, but racially biased? I wouldn't say so, because that implies to me that they focused more on pandering to those of a certain race than those of a certain gender.

• It's biased but not racially.

Yeah course it's biased it's a news outlet, they all are, but not racially biased because it reports on the president who happens to be black and the amount of black people shot by police, though it is bs in general, no it isn't offensive nor is it racially biased, it's just politically biased.

• Huff Post spews out disgraceful daily, liberal, left wing bile.

It's possible to complain about the BBC's support of left wing politics, but Huff Post carries on ad nauseum without restraint. Huff Post is anti Brexit, anti Boris Johnson, anti Donald Trump, anti Cameron, and pro Corbyn banging out his citizen Smith political views that haven't changed since the seventies.

• Not offensive just because i just so happen to think differently from the editor!

Simply put; they are biased against republicans, traditional values, Israel, and law enforcement to mention a few. This falls in line with 'progressivesm' and liberal agendas. They will not consider the full picture simply because it doesn't suit their liberal standpoint - if they did they would contradict their own views. They cannot be relied upon for factual unbiased reporting. So steer well clear if you are anything from central right onwards on the political spectrum otherwise it will just make you angry. I stopped reading their stories a while back because i simply don't agree with their views. I suppose i am offended by their ignorance at times but thats the media today really. Everyone has an agenda they try to push through. The best thing to do is read from several papers before forming an opinion. To say HP is offensive is to deny their freedo. Of speech

• The Huffington Post is not racially biased.

The Huffington Post is a news aggregator...That is it. While it does have a liberal slant to it, I do not see it as a racist web site. Please provide proof that it is.
    It is not a journalistic powerhouse nor does it try to be. It is a very lightweight news aggregator that tries to be everything to everyone. It generally does not have much in-depth reporting but it is moving in that direction. If you want a deeper understanding of a particular story, then go and follow it up with further research. Or go straight to a major newspaper site.
    I like it and dislike it at the same time. I like the fact that I can get bits and pieces of current stories all in one place. What I dislike is the pettiness of the reader's comments. But, everyone is entitled to their opinions, even if I don't agree with it.

The comments in the "yes" category are shallow, uninformed and without substance to support their claim. All I see is the typical, clichéd BS about liberals, tabloids, disinformation...Etc.. This is a debating site or just an opinion page?
    The Huffington post is not owned by a liberal. It does not set out to be a hard hitting journalistic endeavor. It's hardly radical. Don't expect something different when it is quite clear that the site is exactly what it's telling you it is.

• It is not...HOWEVER

I have not seen articles on the Post as offensive or racially biased, some are however promoting left values. There are media and news outlets that tend to sway the public both towards the right (FOX) and the left (HP) and therefore cannot be seen as 100% reliable. For example, there have been 2 articles about the recent shooting of a police officer in Penn, however Michael Brown stories have been in the headline everyday. The left ideals of gun control and the oppression of minorities are only being promoted by this slap in the face of discrimination, and choose not to discuss the dangers of police work and why a cop would shoot someone unarmed, based on what their training teaches them to do circumstantially. They are quick to promote discrimination and the wrongs of the middle-class without evaluating the institutional values of different subcultures within society and how they are socialized. Because HP does not take both sides into account and tends to side against right values, I would have to conclude that although it may not be racist or offensive, it is definitely biased towards left values and attempt to distort right wing ideas.

• The Huffington Post is not offensive nor racially biased.

No, I do not believe that the Huffington Post should be considered offensive, nor racially biased. In fact, I believe the Huffington Post essentially aggregates their content from other news sources or from a network of freelance writers. Therefore, it would be unlikely that an entire institution could be labeled as biased when they are actually made up of a network of individuals.

• I do not theink that the Huffington Post is offensive and racially biased.

I do not think that the Huffington Post is offensive and racially biased. The Huffington Post is a liberal news outlet that has no ideological affiliation among its journalists, writers and bloggers. There have been no allegations of racial bias against the Huffington post, but there was a controversy that alleged the Huffington post promote psuedo-sciences such as alternative medicine and supporting anti-vaccine activists.

abhishake says2015-06-14T09:24:12.450
It's not just you Americans I guess, for some of their recently launched India-edition articles seem to be a mix of offensive, propaganda (for vested interests), irrelevant, provocative and selective (of reporting). Just because some stupid Indians rape doesn't warrant articles implicitly encouraging hatred towards all Indian men, culture and the country. Just because your (HP's) editorial board dislikes the highly popular present Indian PM doesn't mean you indulge in selective & biased reporting, for instance - making it seem like Twitterati hates him (for his "despite being a woman....." remark which was twisted out of context) at a time when Twitterati was actually hailing him for an anti-terror army operation inside Myanmar.