Do you think that the Lamborghini is a better car than Ferrari?

• Lamborghini Lamborghini Lamborghini

They're just better looking, faster, and cooler than any other car I know. Lamborghini is my dream car. L A M B O R G H I N I. L A M B O R G H I N I L A M B O R G H I N I

• Lamborghini is better

I am taking an entrepreneurship class which is exciting and I will be available from the other hand I have a great time to time and money to pay for the first time that I have a great time to time and money to pay for the first time that I have

• Lamborghini for the win!

I think Lambo is way better than Ferrari. Lambos are sexier and look cool and sound amazing. Sure you have to save up heaps but it is soo rewarding when you get on. Sure Ferrair are still great but I think that Lambo are just a better car to drive. LAMBORGHINI

• Lamborghini is the beautiful car in the world

No other car in this world has such a beautiful design.It looks awesome. Lamborghini is the best car in the world. It's the car that every boys love. It's the car that every boys dream and dream to buy. Lamborghini is definitely the greatest car in the world. Lamborghini Lamborghini

• Lamborghini makes wonderful cars with an amazing syle.

Lamborghini makes cars that are great and Lamborghini gets better every year. Lamborghini has wonderful concepts and amazing styles. I am not saying that Ferrari is bad either. I think Ferrari has good ideas too. But Lamborghini is much better. Lamborghini has always been King of the Road with its amazing Murcielago, Aventador and Centenario. I love Lamborghini and encourage Lamborghini to keep following its dreams😎

• Yup lamborghini is defently better then ferrari

Feruccio lamborghini had an ambition thats why when enzo told him to go f**k himself he didn't care and he entred the supercars world from the big door. Lamborghinis are awesome and there is the famous lambo quote -you buy a ferrari when you want to be someone but you buy a lamborghini when you are someone-

• Lamborghini told Ferrari that his cars suck as Enzo crashed them

Ferraris only have couple good cars, Testarossa Syder Enzo and 250GT also the classic convertible 350 or something while Lamborghini is faster sexier and overall better. Countach Diablo Gallarado Hurracan Adventor Reneventon the Veneo Mirreua and even 350GTV n Urraco it's better than Ferrari ok Lamborghini the greatest car in the world

• Lamborghini is better

Lambo is way better believe that. L a m b o. I s. W ay. B e t t e r r r r r r r r r r r r r r r f r r r t r r r r r r. R r r r

• The fact is

Hghfgggg h h I I j j j kh h h h h I j I love it so I could have done a good time to go to sleep in my life and I don't think it's hilarious to see my tweets are so much better if it is not the house you you you you up I only play and she

• Ferrari is way better

You would get more girls in a Ferrari anyways and any ways Ferrari's are even more good looking than Lamborghini and then that is also why Ferrari's cost way more money than Lamborghini's. All that i have to say is that Ferraris are better than Lamborghinis period and that is that.

• The only Best answer that needs to be read.

Ferrari is WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY better than the lambo. Pro's drive ferraris, 17 years old guys who are accident masters drive lambos.

All that say yes

U SUCK LAMBOS LAMBOS LAMBOS LAMBOS LAMBOS LAMBOS LAMBOS NO LAMBOS LAMBOS SUCK LAMBOS ARE SHIT FERRRI ARE UNBEATABLE NO LAMBOS NO NO NO NO NO

All that say yes

• No, lambo is only for the one who doesn't know about car

Ferrari is always better, ferrari designed for race and and track. Lambo is only a shitty car that only can fast on the straight line. As we know that old ferrari 599 lap time is faster than a new aventador sv in nurburgring. Ferrari is built for a race driver, and lambo is built for stupid driver

• Ferrari is more elegant. And who could say it's not fast?

You guys say the Lamborghini is better than the Ferrari? Just look at the 488 GTB and the Huracan Spyder! The Lamborghini s just like a 17-year-old, with his hair blue and green, and straight up, blasting rock music from the speaker, and drives a hideously looking car that couldn't go faster than 50!

• No, Ferrari is better than Lamborghini

It's not all about speed. Yes, the Lamborghini is faster than Ferrari but then, anyway you will probably not be going fast on the road as there is a speed limit (unless you live in Germany of course) Ferrari provides better handling in my opinion and they have more experience in building cars and as they take part in f1 they can use technology from f1 to make great road cars. While lambos are mostly made for speed and they don't consider any other factors.

• Everything you hear is a lie.

Yes, Ferrucio did make tractors when he was young, he worked for the Army in WWII and by the time the war had ended, he was a very wealthy man. He had always wanted to make a superior sports car, he dreamed that long before Ferrari came along. He started lamborghini to compete and live up to his dream. Enzo never laughed at him but he did once buy a Ferrari. What happened was he hated it and that is what got him to live up to his dream.

Now, to the facts. Lamborghini is all show and for 12 year olds. Ferrari is for the pro's and for people that actually know a thing or two about racing and cars. Ferrari is meant for the track, ever since they started off, participating in every F1 championship never missing a race. Lamborghini is poor and lacks that. They make overpriced Million dollar flash cars, that make the uneducated aww when they drive by. Lamborghini never had any racing pedigree and makes cars only for money. Every car Ferrari makes, not only makes it for looks and speed, but for the track also. It dosent matter the car. You wont need a special kit or upgraded version, you could have the stock, and still race and win on a track.