Do you think that the Lamborghini is a better car than Ferrari?

• Lamborghini Is now better than Ferrari!

Accept it or not Lamborghini is now better than Ferrari! Look at their sales. They are now more successful that when Audi bought them the handling of their cars got better and is now considered a drivers car unlike during the 60's up to 90's their cars are Jurassic, hard to steer, cramp seats, poor view of the front and back but wow the engine noise is a music for your ears. Now these complaints are now cured when Audi took over. Starting in 2000 Audi showed this change in the last Diablo the Diablo 6.0 and Diablo 6.0 SE. The last real Lamborghini was the Diablo GT.

Now back to 2000 so Audi's first master piece is to update the final version of the diablo The Diablo 6.0 and 6.0 SE now the Murcielago as the Diablo successor made more sales and now really broken the rule this time of Ferruccio as no racing policy. A lot of people became interested privateers entering races and now the baby lamborghini its baby brother Gallardo is now the most sold Lamborghini since the Espada selling more than 10,000 gallardos. The Murcielago SV is one of a hell hyper car and the gallardo is a monster car during its time specially on the circuit or street fighting its rivals GTR and 458. These two cars became legendary and uplift Lamborghini's name more. Now come 2012 and the release of Aventador then 2014 the release of Huracan now set Lamborghini in the under 7 minutes club inside the circuit of Nurburgring Nordschleife. These 4 new super cars are now much more comfortable to drive and is beautiful inside and out.

To people saying Lamborghini is for the young and Ferrari is for grown ups for its racing heritage and artistic build is not true anymore. Once Lamborghini have more money they can regularly enter races in Le Mans and Formula 1. These coming years they might release their successor to the LM002 the Goliath SUV and four door sedan Estoque adding more models in their brand signifying they have more money and expecting more sales. Like what they did before during 70's to 80's releasing the 400GT, Uracco, Jarama, Silhouette and Espada and Islero and LM002 that they want to add more cars in their brand like what they are planning in releasing Estoque and Goliath.

Lamborghini is really successful now everybody knows that and you cannot deny that. With the lap time record of Avetnador SV 6:59:79 and Huracan performante 6:52 in the nurburgring they are set to break it again with the new version of the aventador before they replace it and maybe the Huracan might set a new record again with its new version until these two super cars gets replaced.

Ferrari is a good car but look at their design their designs all suck for me! Now Lamborghini combines both futuristic design, good looks and good performance.

• Ferrari or should I say fartari are the worst because

It has broken the world record for the fastest acceleration in the world so fartari (Ferrari) is the worst its noobie and lamborghini are way faster than fartari (Ferrari) also only boy bitch drives those noobie things so lamborghini is πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ andπŸ–•πŸ–•πŸ–•πŸ–•πŸ–• fartari (Ferrari)πŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘Ž so keep calm and shit on motherfucking fartari (Ferrari).

• Lamborghini Lamborghini Lamborghini

They're just better looking, faster, and cooler than any other car I know. Lamborghini is my dream car. L A M B O R G H I N I. L A M B O R G H I N I L A M B O R G H I N I

• Lamborghini is better

I am taking an entrepreneurship class which is exciting and I will be available from the other hand I have a great time to time and money to pay for the first time that I have a great time to time and money to pay for the first time that I have

• Lamborghini for the win!

I think Lambo is way better than Ferrari. Lambos are sexier and look cool and sound amazing. Sure you have to save up heaps but it is soo rewarding when you get on. Sure Ferrair are still great but I think that Lambo are just a better car to drive. LAMBORGHINI

• Lamborghini is the beautiful car in the world

No other car in this world has such a beautiful design.It looks awesome. Lamborghini is the best car in the world. It's the car that every boys love. It's the car that every boys dream and dream to buy. Lamborghini is definitely the greatest car in the world. Lamborghini Lamborghini

• Lamborghini makes wonderful cars with an amazing syle.

Lamborghini makes cars that are great and Lamborghini gets better every year. Lamborghini has wonderful concepts and amazing styles. I am not saying that Ferrari is bad either. I think Ferrari has good ideas too. But Lamborghini is much better. Lamborghini has always been King of the Road with its amazing Murcielago, Aventador and Centenario. I love Lamborghini and encourage Lamborghini to keep following its dreams😎

• Yup lamborghini is defently better then ferrari

Feruccio lamborghini had an ambition thats why when enzo told him to go f**k himself he didn't care and he entred the supercars world from the big door. Lamborghinis are awesome and there is the famous lambo quote -you buy a ferrari when you want to be someone but you buy a lamborghini when you are someone-

• Lamborghini told Ferrari that his cars suck as Enzo crashed them

Ferraris only have couple good cars, Testarossa Syder Enzo and 250GT also the classic convertible 350 or something while Lamborghini is faster sexier and overall better. Countach Diablo Gallarado Hurracan Adventor Reneventon the Veneo Mirreua and even 350GTV n Urraco it's better than Ferrari ok Lamborghini the greatest car in the world

• Ferrari is way better

You would get more girls in a Ferrari anyways and any ways Ferrari's are even more good looking than Lamborghini and then that is also why Ferrari's cost way more money than Lamborghini's. All that i have to say is that Ferraris are better than Lamborghinis period and that is that.

• The only Best answer that needs to be read.

Ferrari is WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY better than the lambo. Pro's drive ferraris, 17 years old guys who are accident masters drive lambos.

All that say yes

U SUCK LAMBOS LAMBOS LAMBOS LAMBOS LAMBOS LAMBOS LAMBOS NO LAMBOS LAMBOS SUCK LAMBOS ARE SHIT FERRRI ARE UNBEATABLE NO LAMBOS NO NO NO NO NO

• No, lambo is only for the one who doesn't know about car

Ferrari is always better, ferrari designed for race and and track. Lambo is only a shitty car that only can fast on the straight line. As we know that old ferrari 599 lap time is faster than a new aventador sv in nurburgring. Ferrari is built for a race driver, and lambo is built for stupid driver

• Ferrari is more elegant. And who could say it's not fast?

You guys say the Lamborghini is better than the Ferrari? Just look at the 488 GTB and the Huracan Spyder! The Lamborghini s just like a 17-year-old, with his hair blue and green, and straight up, blasting rock music from the speaker, and drives a hideously looking car that couldn't go faster than 50!

• No, Ferrari is better than Lamborghini

It's not all about speed. Yes, the Lamborghini is faster than Ferrari but then, anyway you will probably not be going fast on the road as there is a speed limit (unless you live in Germany of course) Ferrari provides better handling in my opinion and they have more experience in building cars and as they take part in f1 they can use technology from f1 to make great road cars. While lambos are mostly made for speed and they don't consider any other factors.

• Everything you hear is a lie.

Yes, Ferrucio did make tractors when he was young, he worked for the Army in WWII and by the time the war had ended, he was a very wealthy man. He had always wanted to make a superior sports car, he dreamed that long before Ferrari came along. He started lamborghini to compete and live up to his dream. Enzo never laughed at him but he did once buy a Ferrari. What happened was he hated it and that is what got him to live up to his dream.

Now, to the facts. Lamborghini is all show and for 12 year olds. Ferrari is for the pro's and for people that actually know a thing or two about racing and cars. Ferrari is meant for the track, ever since they started off, participating in every F1 championship never missing a race. Lamborghini is poor and lacks that. They make overpriced Million dollar flash cars, that make the uneducated aww when they drive by. Lamborghini never had any racing pedigree and makes cars only for money. Every car Ferrari makes, not only makes it for looks and speed, but for the track also. It dosent matter the car. You wont need a special kit or upgraded version, you could have the stock, and still race and win on a track.

• As basic as basic gets...

Personal preference (I'm a luxury man) is Ferrari
    Lamborghini for performance. They focus on best engines, best wheels, best steering, best anything that involves performance. Whilst they still have a top of the range interior, it's really just expected in a supercar.
    Ferrari for Luxury
    Ferrari focuses on luxury and comfort, whilst trying to deliver the standards of a supercar in terms of performance.

So now, I wait patiently for an Italian company to combine both... A Lamborarri if you will.