Do you think that the roster chosen by MLB for next week's All-Star game was a good one?

• Yes, the roster chosen by the MLB for next week's All-star game was a good one.

Yes, the roster chosen by the MLB for next week's All-star game was a good one. The players on the team are all great players, and even though I don't follow basketball that much I am sure the players who were chosen deserve to be there. The roster chosen by the MLB is most likely a good one.

• Yes, the roster was good

The All-Star game has the best of the best in it, and the players chosen to play it represent the best of the best in the Major League Baseball. As it were, there are a few that I am sure several of us wish would have been included, but overall the choices were solidly picked.

• Yes it is good

The he Major League Baseball All-Star Game, also known as the "Midsummer Classic", is an annual professional baseball game sanctioned by Major League Baseball (MLB) contested between players from the American League (AL) and the National League (NL), currently selected by fans for starting fielders, by managers for pitchers, and by managers and players for reserves. The rosters are chosen based on the voting and should be good one

• No, I do not think the roster chosen by Major League Baseball for the All-Star game was a good one.

No, I do not think that Major League Baseball chose a good roster for the All-Star game. Jose Quintana should have been on the roster but was left off, even though he was fourth in the AL for pitched innings. Adam Duvall should not have made the roster since he apparently has a problem getting on base.