Do you think that the United States should have used atomic force in fighting the Korean War?

• No, atomic force should not have been used.

The United States should not have used atomic force in fighting the Korean War. Using the atomic bomb showed the whole world the destruction this weapon caused. This lead to worldwide fear of nuclear and atomic attacks. After the world was introduced to atomic force it lead to other countries hiding nuclear weapons. Atomic force is something that should never have been made.

• Korean War did not need Atomic weapons

I believe the United States made the right decision to use Atomic weapons during the Korean War. We learned how devastating these weapons are in WWII, and these weapons should only be used as the very last resort. All other measures and conventional fighting methods should be utilized to its max before using Atomic weapons.

• The United States did well in not using atomic force in Korea

The United States did well in not using atomic force in Korea. The United States had already proven to the world years earlier that the atomic bomb was devastating and that there was no need to it. It was proven useful in World War II, but it had to end becuase of the widespread of Uranium that would contaminate the earth for generations to come.

• No, I don't.

No, I don't think that the United States should have used atomic force in the Korean War. I don't think that we should have used atomic force in Japan during WWII either. I don't think that there is ever a time where a country should use atomic force. It murders innocent people and has devastating effects on the environment.

• Can't Justify Nuclear Weapons

I do not believe the United States should have used atomic forces in fighting the Korean War. I believe if the United States uses nuclear weapons in the future it will make other countries more apt to use them and it will highly increase the risk of a nuclear war.