Do you think that The Vikings will make it to the Superbowl without Norv Turner?

• Yes, the Vikings can still make it to the Superbowl.

The Vikings' successful season is due to their own great strength, not Norv Turner's. He decided to leave on his own volition, and that certainly will not stop the Vikings from their chances at the Superbowl. Teddy Bridgewater's preseason injury was a much more serious threat to their success, and the team overcame that obstacle with grace.

• Anyone has a shot

At this point its too early in the season to count them out. They're number 1 in the National Football Conference North. They're also 1 of only 8 teams to make it to 5 wins so far. One team member can't make or break an entire team. I have faith that they'll pull through.

• No, not without Norv Turner

Minnesota Vikings are unlikely to feature in the Superbowl with the exit of Norv Turner who has two Superbowl winnings to his credit. The last time The Vikings appeared in the Superbowl was in the '70s and they therefore need someone with a recent experience.

Add to their current NFL standings and it will be difficult really for them to make it.

• No, I don`t think so.

I think that Bradford at his best can have the production of Bridgewater, but I don’t believe the Vikings will go further than divisional round maybe conference championship. At some point, Peterson will regress and next season would have been the perfect season to pick his successor. the Vikings could do fairly well this season…