Do you think that the works of Carlos Latuff are accurate representations of the Israeli-Palestinian conflict?

• A great artist

I think that Carlos Latuff is an amazing artist and he is trying to capture the feeling of being in the Israeli and Palestinian conflict. However, I think that it is very hard to be completely unbiased, so I am sure in that regard that they are a little bit inacurate.

• A proper reading

Some people are afraid to go all outright and say it, and the reason for those fears has always been outlined in Latuff's work - that going against the increasingly imperialistic foreign policy of Israel will have you labeled as an anti-semite (are the Arabic people not semitic, too?). Somebody needs to take a stand and say what's really going on over there, and Latuff does a spectacular job.

• I think that the works of Carlos Latuff are accurate representations of the Israeli-Palestinian conflict.

I think that the works of Carlos Latuff are accurate representations of the Israeli-Palestinian conflict. He is a cartoonist but he also has to draw his inspiration from somewhere. I think his cartoons are an accurate representation of the conflict. Many people have tried to make him stop but he continues to work.

• Latuff is Brazilian, Not Living in Israel

The works of Carlos Latuff may try to make points about the Israeli-Palestinian conflict. However, he can't possibly be accurate as an outsider looking into what's going on in the Holy Land. The conflict has been going on for thousands of years. It's easy for those of us not living in Israel and Palestine to just say to both sides "get over it" and "move on." However, Latuff has a right to his opinion.

• He is too critical.

No, I do not think that the works of Carlos Latuff are accurate representations of the Israel-Palestinian conflict, because Latuff is wrong to be too harsh on Israel. Israel is only defending itself in an impossible situation. People do not understand that and they criticize Israel. Latuff is looking at this in one direction. It is unfair.