Do you think that there should be a limit to what people can post on the Web?

• Limit Posting on Internet

I believe that there should be a limit to what people can post on the Web. I don't think that illegal material should be allowed to be posted online. This could include things like stolen information, child pornography, selling stolen goods, or threats to harm others. While I support free speech, if something could really harm someone, I don't think it has a good purpose for being online.

• Keep the Internet Decent [ha]

Should there be a limit to what people can post on the Web? I do really think there should be a limit on what people can post on the Internet. That is a nice idea. A limit would be very difficult to police, though. Who would decide the standards? Would the standard deciders speak all of the languages in the world? Even with all of the technology in the world of computers, censoring authorities would have an impossible task, and even if possible, not practical. What about the Deep Internet we keeping hearing mentioned in hushed tones? There would be limits there to? Someone would put on diving gear and swim down there to make sure no limits were being violated? I would wish them good luck.