Do you think that this fast-paced technological life has to do with more and more people suffering from anxiety attacks and disorders?

• Yes, modern life is unnatural in many ways

A life driven by technology is profoundly unnatural. People
    stay up late, their sleep patterns disturbed by the blue light of their
    screens. They avoid exercise, intent on getting their work done, and then playing
    games, watching their assets, and chatting with their “friends.” They lose
    contact with the natural world, never stepping outside except to reach their
    cars. Technology is wonderful, but people must learn to use it more intelligently,
    and to stay in touch with the serenity of nature and the company of live

• Yes It Does

I believe the fast-paced life we have created has directly caused the increase in anxiety attacks and disorders. Trying to deal with this world I have experienced two full blown anxiety attacks and both made me feel as though I was having a heart attack at the age of 26. This success driven, keeping up with the Jonses' crap simply is not for me.

• Life is hard.

No, I do not think that this fast-paced technological life has more to do with people suffering from increased anxiety attacks and disorders, because people had those problems years ago too. Life is hard, no matter when you live and with what technology. There will always be people who have a hard time coping.

• Technology does not affect emotional states

People have suffered from anxiety attacks and other mental disorders long before today's so called fast paced technological life was even a blip on our radar. It may feel like the world is very different today from what we were once used to, but this is simply not the case.