Do you think that vehicles utilizing alternate fuel resources are actually more environmentally friendly?

• They are a step in the right direction.

Yes, I think that vehicles using alternative fuel resources are better for the environment. I live in Los Angeles, where smog from vehicle emissions is still a huge problem. Alternative fuel vehicles have been credited for some improvement in our daily air quality here. While they won't solve all problems, they are a step in the right direction.

• Definetly more friendly

Vehicles utilizing alternate fuel resources are more environmentally more friendly cause less pollutants are emitted into the environments by these vehicles since they have alternate source of fuel.And because of the extra incentives they get from the government, these encourages them to convince their family and friends to do same.

• Yes, vehicles using alternate fuel are more environmentally friendly.

I definitely think that vehicles using alternate fuel sources are more environmentally friendly. I think that if a vehicle can use something other than the traditional fuel source we have today, it can only help the environment. I think it is something that all people who drive vehicles should try to seek.

• Yes, I think vehicles utlizing alternative fuel resources are actually more environmentally friendly.

I believe overall alternative fuels are designed to produce less carbon emissions and thus are more friendly on the environment, I think the real task for Governments and scientists is being able to produce vehicles that run on alternative energy at a low and affordable price and are widely available.