Do you think that William Gaillard's loyalty is to a favorite team within UEFA?

• Yes I do.

I do think that William Gaillard's loyalty is to a favorite team within UEFA. If you take a look at the comments that he makes, it is pretty easy to see where is loyalty lays. There is no doubt that his favorite team is within the UEFA without a doubt.

• Yes, William Gaillard's loyalty is to a favorite UEFA team.

I think that William Gaillard's loyalty is to a favorite team within the UEFA. I think there are enough evidence to think that William Gaillard has some type of bias in regards to a team that is in the Union Of European Football. I just don't think it is something people can prove.

• William Gaillard is a fan, but not that much of one.

UEFA fans are beginning to question William Gaillards objectivity. He has made certain choices that favor some teams over others. In his position, he is required to support teams that are producing. It happens that he is a fan of one of those teams. I doubt that any of these critics could do a better job at being objective. The only real solution to such criticism is finding someone with knowledge of the sport that has no favorite team that they have ever followed. Good luck with that.

• I Doubt It

William Gaillard holds two positions with the Union of European Football Associations, he is the communications director, as well as the Senior Advisor for the President of the association. Given his positions I believe it fair to assume that part of his job description is to remain neutral about the teams.

• not at all

no i do not think that he has a team that he thinks of as his favorite. i think that he is very fair and that he does a whole lot of good for the UEFA, and that he is a man that truly loves the sport that he is in.