Do you think the Administrative Procedure Act (APA) is still necessary today?

• Yes, the APA is still needed.

I definitely think that the APA is something that is still necessary in today's society. I think that the Administrative Procedure Act is something that is still useful and beneficial for today's world. I think that the policy is still something that people should support and agree with because it is fair.

• The APA is still necessary

The APA established rights and guidelines that dictate the running of the government bureaucracy. While the government is arguably inefficient and certainly marginally corrupt, the APA at least puts a limit for such inefficiency and corruption. Removing it would remove all control that outside sources may have over these things.

• Yes, I think the Adminsitrative Procedure Act is still necessary today.

I think that Government transparency is always necessary, I think the Administrative Procedure Act should continuously be updated to ensure that it is providing the same level of transparency that it was designed around, I think that the Government should always be under the microscope and acts like the Administrative Procedure Act ensure that.

• Agencies have too much power.

No, I do not think that the Administrative Procedure Act is still necessary today, because it governs the way that regulations are made. Anymore, people can get information about new regulations on the internet. The public comment period doesn't do much to allow a meaningful discussion. It has outlived its usefulness.