Do you think the antitrust exemption for baseball should be abolished?

• Yes They Should

I believe the antitrust exemption for baseball should be abolished. The facts that made those exemptions possible for the baseball leagues no longer exists, they are granted far more rights than they should be. Circumstances change and that should have been thought of when this status was granted. There is no reason for the baseball league to hold this exemption.

• Yes, antitrust exemption for baseball should be abolished.

I definitely think that the antitrust exemption for baseball should be abolished. I do not understand why it even exists in the first place. Baseball should not be exempt from such a law. I think that it is only fair that the antitrust exemption for baseball should be gotten rid of as of today.

• Bad for fans

It would fundamentally end professional sports in America as we know it. That means the end of the draft, which would turn MLB into European soccer where there is only 5 teams give or take that are ever going to be able to win the Premielr League going forward unless Daddy Warbucks buys a small franchise and goes on a major spending spree.

• No, I don't think the antitrust exemption for baseball should be abolished.

I think the antitrust exemption for baseball has generated billions of dollars overall in revenues for the Major League Baseball league and that money has flowed down into local communities through tax revenues and in other ways, I believe that a healthy protected league is beneficial overall as compared to many smaller leagues trying to compete with the MLB.

• Baseball is Beyond Law

Baseball has been very good to me. And the U.S. because we see as the National Sport we should not overturn the antitrust exemption. If anything we should strengthen it and stop looking at players as employees and more like cattle or airplanes owned by the rich guys and gals that run the teams.