Do you think the Bank of Japan injecting more cash into the economy was the right decision?

• Bank of Japan Made The Right Call

Every government and economy make their own decisions and choices, and as much as we like to debate, every country needs to do what it feels is correct. The Japanese economy is on the edge of some solid projections, so taking the next step towards building on that by using a stimulus package can be effective.

• Yes, Japan Should Add Cash to the Economy

I honestly do not see a problem with Japan injecting additional cash into the economy. It reminds me of the times in the U.S. where the banks and auto companies were getting these huge bailouts and the people were not seeing anything. It also makes me think of when we received the economic stimulus money and that was helpful to a lot of families.

• No, I do not think the Bank of Japan injecting more cash into the economy was the right decision

No, I do not think the Bank of Japan injecting more cash into the economy was the right decision. By injecting more cash into the economy, it reduces the overall value of the countries cash. The US made the same mistake, and ended up crushing their economic status and the same will hold true for Japan.

• No, the Bank of Japan made the wrong decision by injecting more cash into the economy.

No, the Bank of Japan made the wrong decision by injecting more cash into the economy. Although this move will have good results in the short term, eventually the economy will have to recover on its own. By injecting more cash the Bank of Japan is simply delaying that process.