Do you think the benefits of cloning, such as organs, outweigh any moral worries?

• Yes, they do

I think they outweigh the needs of what people view as moral. The world needs to relax on this matter and look at what benefits it can bring the world. I am all for it,but if your talking about cloning an entire human, then thats a whole different issue. I think non living things are just fine.

• A hundred times yes

I fail to see how this is a moral issue at all. I mean, I see some controversial implications from religions (dammit religion) if a whole human were to be cloned, but just parts of the body? That can save a person's life?

If someone has any "moral worries" about cloning body parts, I'd like to hear it.

• Yes, of course.

I do not even know why this is a moral or ethical issue. If you clone an organ, it is not as if you are cloning an entire human being. You are simply getting an organ that won't be rejected by its host, and saving a lot of lives. Won't have to rely on donors anymore, either.

• That is perverse.

No, I do not think that the benefits of cloning, such as organs, outweigh any moral worries, because of the availability of organs, because it is unethical and sick to clone someone for the purpose of harvesting their organs. With the ethical problems with cloning in general, I do not think that it is a good idea.

• Cloning is a dangerous experiment.

Allowing for clones is a dangerous line to cross even for the purpose of spare parts. These clones may eventually gain consciousness, and then have become sentient. That results in a whole new problem of morality. Before you know it, whole wars are being fought by clones and becoming jedi hunting bounty hunter scum.