Do you think the Big Bang event can occur more than once in the Universe?

• The Big Bang

I personally think that the Big Bang event can happen more than once in the Universe. But I only say that on the notion that anything is possible. I do not think that there is evidence to suggest that the Big Bang theory is as simple as we believe it to be, but I do believe that the Universe is more complex than we think it is.

• Big Bang only once

The Big Bang could only occur one time if it did occur at all. If anther big explosion occurred sometime in the future, it would not be the same as the big bang that began the universe. By definition, an event that begins something can only happen one time, not multiple times.

• Yes, the Big Bang event can occur twice.

The Big Bang event can happen more than once in the Universe. But I only say that on the notion that anything is possible. I do not think that there is evidence to suggest that the Big Bang theory is as simple as we believe it to be, but I do believe that the Universe is more complex than we think it is.

• It Is Doubtful

I do not believe the Big Bang event can occur more than once in the Universe. I believe the Big Bang is referred to as a singularity and therefore there shouldn't be a repeat and thus far we have no reason to believe that there was more than one big bang.

• You cannot create the same thing in the same place twice.

The Big Bang event cannot occur more than once in the Universe. This is because a universe is already established after a Big Bang happens. The same universe cannot be created twice. Subsequent growth the same way is simply not possible. There are other universes being created, perhaps, by their own Big Bangs.