Do you think the Big Bang Theory should be extended for another three seasons?

• It is a veru good sitcom

It is the best comedy show today. It combines comedy with science which is what I like the most about this show. Sheldon is absolutely very fantastic and the way he presents his dialogues is quite awesome. The same case is also the truth with all the other performing actors.

• The Big Bang Theory is the best comedy show ever

Of course, that is just my opinion, but I like the "Big Bang Theory" better than "Californiacation," "Entourage," and " "Weeds." That is pretty good considering the last three shows were on premium cable channels, where they can do a lot more with the writing of those shows. I would like to see the Big Bang Theory extended for 10 more years.

• The Big Bang Theory should be extended for another three seasons.

The Big Bang Theory should be extended for another three seasons. It seems to be the best show on the air right now and they never seem to run out of anything new to talk about. I think that it should be renewed as I would hate to see it end.

• Yes, a great comedy.

Big Bang Theory is one of those serial comedies that does not hit a wall after a couple of seasons. Maybe that is because the characters started out funny but very unformed. Now that they are all growing up, except maybe Sheldon, they are keeping the humor in their lives and work and we want to see more.

• Yes It Should

I believe the Big Bang Theory should be extended for another three seasons. The show has a large following and despite the fact that it is overly simplistic, it is an amazing show. Everything about the Big Bang Theory works and there's no reason to cut it short. It should have another three years, easy.