Do you think the Catholic Church should fund more programs such as those started by Mother Teresa in Calcutta?

• Yes it could.

I think that the Catholic Church should fund more in general, especially to programs such as those started by Mother Teresa. The Catholic Church values saints and should be able to recognize that some programs started by them were a wonderful thing and need to be look at and continued upon.

• Yes they should.

I do think that the Catholic Church should fund more programs such as those started by Mother Teresa in Calcutta. The Catholic Church has so much money that they really should do more than they already do. Mother Teresa was such an influential person that it would honor her life to fund these things.

• Yes, given the funds the Catholic Chuch holds.

Yes, the catholic church is one of the most powerful religious organizations in the world. They have access and funds to a variety outlets, that could be assisting the poor as Mother Teresa spent her life loving humanity. The humanitarian approach should be the main mission of the Catholic Church, and with funds that the Church quires, they should be spent to promote human welfare.

• Yes, the Catholic Church should carry on in her name.

Mother Teresa worked selflessly for decades to improve the lives of people who had nothing but the deepest poverty everyday. I think it would be an exceptionally good move on behalf of the Catholic Church to announce it was going to fund several programs in her name. A move in this direction would show that the Catholic Church is making an effort to change direction.

• Catholic Church Could Do More

Given the fact that the Catholic Church receives vast sums of money in tithing, I believe they could fund more programs such as those started by Mother Teresa in Calcutta. I believe it is important for all churches to use the monies they receive in socially responsible ways, rather than funding large building projects, as the Catholic Church has done in the past.