• They Have A Chance

I believe the Detroit Lions have a good chance of performing well during the 2013-2014 season. Of course that depends upon the talent on the team but more importantly rather or not that talent is capable of working together to secure plays. Hopefully they can come together to functions as a unit.

• No, the Detroit Lions will have a poor 2013-2014 season.

The Detroit Lions suffer financially due to their home location, sub par training and stadium facilities, and lack of exposure. Regardless of coaching or managerial skill, the reality is that success in American professional sports requires deep pockets to attract the best players. The Detroit Lions simply do not have the infrastructure to succeed in 2013-2014.

• No, I do not believe the Detroit Lions will have a good 2013-2014 season.

No, I do not believe the Detroit Lions will have a good 2013-2014 season. The first reason is because the season has already finished, and their record was 7-9. To me this does not reflect a good season as they did not make the playoffs. I do however believe that the Detroit Lions will continue to have a good 2014-2015 season.

• It Is Too Soon to Predict Deroit Lions Success.

We will have to wait awhile longer before we can say with any degree of certainty what sort of season the Detroit Lions will have. At present we are lacking too much information. There are certainly things that are counting against them, most notably the fact that they come from Detroit and Detroit is a bankrupt mess right now.