Do you think the Eleventh Amendment's effects on out-of-state citizens is necessary for the security of state government?

• Too much control.

Yes, I think that the 11th Amendments effects on out of state citizens is necessary for the security of state government, because it is important to limit the power of the federal government. It is equally important to make sure that no one state has too much power over people in other states.

• Yes, the 11th Amendment's effects on out-of-state citizens are necessary.

I think that the effects that the 11th Amendment has on out of state citizens is something that is necessary for the security of state government. I think that the policies and principles of it helps to keep the country safe as well as the people. It is something people should continue to support.

• Full Faith Clause

Out-of-state citizens aren't affected by the Eleventh Amendment because if a crime happens within one state, that state has jurisdiction. If a crime happens over two states, it becomes a federal matter. Jurisdictional lines are fairly clearly drawn in contemporary case law. Each state has its own state police force that can deal with these issues and the security of each state is pretty much already in hand.

• No It's Not

I do not believe the Eleventh Amendment's effects on out-of-state citizens is necessary for the security of state government. I believe states were better when they were tightly knitted together. I think the results have led to the differences between the states we see now, and the more laws that are changed or vary causes more problems for the citizen.