Do you think the Eleventh Amendment's restrictions contradict other laws in the United States for individual freedoms?

• No, I don't think it contradicts other laws.

I don't believe the Eleventh Amendment contradicts other laws in the United States for individual freedoms. It merely makes it clear that the Supreme Court can not be used to sue a state. If a government does something wrong, filing suit is not the proper means to address it. Change should come from other avenues, such as through the legislative process.

• It is an important law.

No, I do not think that the Eleventh Amendment's restrictions contradict other laws in the United States for individual freedoms, because the 11th Amendment restricts the federal government more than anything. The federal government doesn't usually grant us rights; they usually just take them away. The 11th Amendment protects our rights and the states' rights.

• No, the 11th Amendment does not contradict other laws.

I do not think that the Eleventh Amendment's restrictions contradict other laws in the United States for individual freedoms. I think that the laws and principles in the 11th Amendment do not in any way affect the other laws in the country. I think that there is no need to modify it.

• No It Doesn't

I do not believe that the Eleventh Amendment restricts, nor does it contradict, other laws in the United States for individual freedoms. It simply says that issues between a citizen and the state don't have a right to be heard by the federal government. I don't particularly agree with the law, especially given the varying laws between states.