Do you think the film "Fair Game" was a fair representation of the Valerie Plame affair?

• I think the film "Fair Game" was a fair representation of the Valerie Plame affair.

I think the film "Fair Game" was a fair representation of the Valerie Plame affair. In March of 2007, Valerie Plame's husband announced that the couple "signed a deal with Warner Bros of Hollywood to offer their consulting services in the making of the forthcoming movie about the Libby trial," their lives and the CIA leak scandal. I think the movie was a fair representation because it was made under the direct consultation of Valerie Plame herself.

• No One Knows What Really Happened

"Fair Game" probably isn't a fair representation of what happened because know one truly knows what went on with the Valerie Plame affair. Her husband spoke out against the Iraq War and then suddenly Plame was outed as a CIA agent. Scooter Libby was convicted for outing her, but in reality it was probably Vice President Dick Cheney or President George W. Bush himself who ordered Plame's identity to be revealed.

• She is a joke.

No, I do not think that the film "Fair Game" was a fair representation of the Valerie Plame affair, because I think that she is a sensationalist. It's not like Plame was a selfless public servant for years, only to have been handed to the Talbian. She was a politician, and it was fair payback for what her husband did.

• No, the movie Fair Game wasn't accurate.

I do not believe that the film Fair Game was an accurate portrayal of the Valerie Plame affair. I think that the film was not only boring to me, it was also pretty inaccurate in its details and information. I thought there was a lot of things wrong with the film.

• No, it wasn't

That movie was just b grade all the way. The book was far superior to the sad movie that was made from it. I like Niami Watts and I like Sean Penn,but this movie was awful. I think Hollywood as nailed a book a few times in history and seldom do they do it better.