Do you think the gender wage gap is a problem in the United States?

• This problem has not vanished.

It depends on what field you are in, but yes, there is still a gender wage gap in the United States. Yes, that gender wage gap is still a problem. Despite the strides made in the last three decades, women still make about 15 to 30 percent less than males doing the same jobs.

• The wage gap isn't a result of discrimination

It has been shown that there is a difference in the earnings between men and women. I don't think that discrimination has anything to do with these wage discrepancies. I think the difference has to do with biology - women take time off to have children - and to the differing kinds of work men and women take. I don't think there is a considerable wage gap when controlling for industry and position.

• Women don't work as much.

No, I do not think that the gender wage gap is a problem in the United States, because there are things that explain the gender wage gap. If women take time off of their jobs to raise a family, they are not going to advance like the men. Women can't have their cake and eat it too.

• No, the gender wage gap isn't a problem.

I do not think that the gender wage gap is a problem in the United States of America. I think that it is something that is being hyped by the media for political reasons. I do not see a problem with it. I think that if there is a gender wage gap it is because women just cannot go the same jobs as a man.