Do you think the Health Services Union expenses affair could happen in the United States with the Affordable Care Act?

• Yes it can

Yes it could happen and I think it would put people at ease. What people are failing to see is that with the affordable care act is that it will create jobs, because the insurance field is going to explode because they are going to need more people to process all the claims. Watch and See what happens but it will explode.

• Yes, I believe that, in theory, the Health Service Union expenses affair could happein in the United States with the Affordable Care Act.

The Health Services Union expenses affair could happen in the United States with the Affordable Care Act because I believe that corruption can be seen on any level, especially one relating to a high priority government program like the Affordable Care Act. I believe that it is possible that the funds that should be used to support a mandate from the Affordable Heath Care Act could, in theory, be used to fuel a political pundit's campaign.

• Anything is possible

Anything is possible with large, far reaching government legislation. Far reaching government legislation always contiain loop holes that people could not possibly have conceived of when they were drafting, and any government act that relates to employment will inevitably have some sort of effects or consequences related to unions and their members.

• Yes it is possible

Health Service Union expenses affair is possible in the US with the affordable care act. I think it the act opens up a lot of different opportunities and can make anything happen especially when it comes to health services. Some people are for the Affordable Care Act and some are against so we will see.

• America would have its own way of dealing with healthcare

I don't think the Health Services Union expenses affair could happen in the United States with the Affordable Care Act. I think America's government pays good attention to other models in existence and will make sure this is addressed and most likely prevented. If we are to have national healthcare, we will find a way to do it successfully.