Do you think the history of Jews in the United States is closely mirrored by the experiences of Jews in other countries?

• There is discrimination.

Yes, I think that the history of the Jews in the United States is closely mirrored by the experienced of Jews in other countries, because they seem to have the same hardships. The Jews come in and work very hard. They are usually successful. People resent that success and then they hate the Jews for no reason.

• No, I don't tihnk the history of Jews in the US is closely mirrored by experiences of Jews in other countries.

The Jewish people across the world have lived through dramatically different experiences, the Jews is Europe during World War 2 went through the horros of concentration camps while the Jews in the Middle East are constantly involved in warfare and protecting Israel, the Jews in the United States are mostly situation in the banking and finance sector.

• The history of American Jews is unique.

Much like other cultural and religious groups in the United States of America, the history of the Jewish population cannot be accurately compared to the same population in other countries. The variety and distinctiveness of experience here -- in terms of cuisine, music, literature, film -- is entirely different in this vast melting pot.

• I think the history of Jews in the United States is not closely mirrored by the experiences of Jews in other countries.

I think the history of Jews in the United States is not closely mirrored by the experiences of Jews in other countries. I think that Jews in other countries have it worse then what the experience in the United States. I think most of them came here to get away from the terrible harassment that they faced in other countries.

• No It's Not

I do not believe that the history of Jews in the United States is closely mirrored by the experiences of Jews in other countries. I believe Jews in the United States now have lived in completely different circumstances than they have in the past. The United States is somewhat unique, so there experience here is somewhat unique.