Do you think the Insanity workout is a good fitness exercise program?

• It's nothing new.

Yes, I think that the Insanity workout is a good fitness exercise program, because they have a good way of improving core strength. The Insanity workout isn't really that special, other than a basic workout at home that improves cardio vascular fitness as well as muscular strength, emphasizing the core.

• Yes It Is

I believe the Insanity workout is a good fitness exercise program. Anything that encourages people to get up, move, and exercise is good. This particular program may not be right for every individual but it does offer intensive work in the home setting. Personally I think its better just to use free sources, such as work out videos on You Tube.

• No not really

How much can you really do before you feel like you are going to pass out. There aren't enough for the beginners it seems like it is for the more advanced type of person who has been working out for years. But for the beginner it seems that it would be rough for them.

• No, I do not think the Insanity workout is a good fitness excercise program.

Like many of the fad workout programs, Insanity is a glorified cardio program with false ads saying it builds muscle and a great physique. Like all cardio programs, you're going to exercise and lose weight quickly. But the problem is "weight," you're actually burning fat and muscle. When you burn the muscle as well you cannot keep eating at the same caloric levels. Eventually your base metabolic rate drops below your caloric consumption. You end up gaining more fat at a lower body weight and look worse than you did before. This is a long-term description of what happens while training under the Insanity program.