Do you think the invasion of Iraq in 2003 was worthwhile despite not finding any weapons of mass destruction?

• Yes, I think the invasion of Iraq in 2003 was worthwhile despite not finding any weapons of mass destruction.

I think that while no weapons of mass destruction were found in Iraq in 2003, the venture was still worthwhile because it showed the resolve of the USA to take a proactive approach to any issues that may put the safety of the world in danger. I think that it is a principle that continues on today.

• Yes it was

Yes, this invasion was worth it, because we had strong beliefs that there were weapons of mass destruction over their, so we needed to go and check everything out. Plus, we took out a lot of hostile forces to the US, that did not need to be our running free.

• Invasion Of Iraq

I personally think that the Invasion of Iraq in 2003 was worthwhile despite not finding any weapons of mass destruction because it has affected the troops the United States that fought in the war. I personally think that the invasion of Iraq in 2003 was worthwhile because it was a war that needed to be handled because if not it would have made matters worse.

• It was waste of time and resources

No, I do not believe that the 2003 invasion of Iraq was worthwhile. First, the thing that drove us into Iraq, weapons of mass destruction, we're never found. So in retrospect there was reason for the invasion. It did give the Iraqi people a chance to experience Democracy, but this was not a reason to risk American soldiers lives.

• The invasion was not worth it.

The invasion was definitely not worthwhile. There were too many lives lost both in the military and innocent bystanders. Many families had to cope with too many issues when a soldier got home from duty. Some were injuries and others were just finding a way to get to a new normal. Then there was all the money the government spent. It was money that has now made the United States deficit so high an also helped put the economy in a downward spiral.