Do you think the John Stossel rumor about him getting fired over airing health care reform has any basis in truth?

• John Stossel was fired for telling the truth!

There are no hard facts about John Stossel getting fired for trying to air a program that tells the truth about health care reform. Of course nobody is going to admit to this rumor. Its all been a big cover up! He was offered another show in order to keep him quiet about why he was really fired. The truth in the news can be changed to fit whatever the bill payers want it to say!

• He was fired for being old and boring.

No, I don't think the John Stossel rumor about him getting fired over airing health care reform has any basis in truth. John Stossel has been dumb about a lot more controversial stuff than that, so being dumb about health care reform would not have been a big deal. It was just time for him to go.

• Deeper hidden reasons

I think that the odds are this man did not just get fired because he aired health care reform. The real reason that he was fired is probably pretty serious, and will be kept secret from the public, so of course the public will think up some reason for his leaving.

• It was for ratings.

No, I do not think that the John Stossel rumor about him getting fired over airing health care reform had any basis in truth, because Fox News knew what Stossel was about when they hired him, and Stossel went to Fox News so he could share his views. It was likely concocted to boost ratings.

• No Reliable Source

Apparently John Stossel has commented on the liberal bias he experienced at ABC, but he shouldn't expect to avoid bias by going to Fox. There is not a reliable source that indicated John Stossel was fired due to airing information about care reform, so its impossible for me to know personally.