Do you think the JonBenet Ramsey murder case will ever be solved?

• I think it might.

Maybe. I think there has been some breakthroughs since the case first broke in 1996. I think that the most recent evidence has been leaning towards the parents of JeanBenet Ramsey being guilty. It's only a matter of time while we wait and see if the case moves forward into the prosecuting phase. Patsy is dead, but the father could still stand trial.

• Jonbenet Ramsey's murder will remain unsolved

Jonbenet's murder will not be solved. Police inexperience in handling a case of this magnitude, enabled friends and family to walk over the evidence contaminating the crime scene. No police authority should have allowed John Ramsey to search the house and pick up the body of jonbenet. The two major pieces of evidence were the body and the ransom note. The crime scene is a contaminated scene due to police experience. If this case is ever to be solved, police need to put aside their differences and focus on bringing justice to this little girl. Jonbenet deserves justice. She deserves an unbiased police force working on her case. However, as it stands I strongly believe that this case will remain unsolved, at least for now

• JonBenet Ramsey unsolved murder

I do not think the JonBenet Ramsey case will ever be solved without some bodies confession. There is too much circumstantial evidence that surrounds her case and there is no way to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that someone killed her. This will be one of the cases that I believe will go unsolved.

• No, The JonBenet Ramsey murder case will most likely never be solved.

So much time has passed in the JonBenet Ramsey case that, in all likelihood, it may never be solved. In cases such as this, the more time that passes the less likely new evidence will be found to lead towards the killer. With the house being sold and JonBenet's mother's death, potential new evidence or new information will be lost to investigators. Without new witnesses coming forward or new evidence being found, the JonBenet Ramsey case will certainly remain unsolved.

• It Is Doubtful

I honestly do not believe Jon Benet Ramsey's murder case will ever be solved. Unfortunately after so much time has passed it is difficult to obtain new leads. The case never yielded a body, much less a decent suspect. The truth is probably lost to time and it will never be revealed.

• JonBenet Ramsey's killer remains free.

The death of a child is a true tragedy. In the case of JonBenet Ramsey, her parents were thought to have killed her. Due to legal complications within the case itself, they were not convicted of the crime. Most people continue to believe that they were responsible, but unless new evidence is brought forward, there is nothing that can be done in that avenue. The police have reached a dead end in the investigation. They have nothing else to go on. It would take new evidence whether it was the parents or not.