Do you think the Labor Management Relations Act (LMRA) helped employees (yes) or employers (no)?

• Yes to some degree

The passage of the Labor Management Relation Act by the Congress of the United States of America also known as LMRA did indeed help some. Without this passage of the bill now which is an ACT things would be much different here in the United States of America. Employers would do things differently.

• They could profit.

I think that the Labor Management Relations Act helped employers more than employees, because it gave the employers more of a say in how their businesses are run. Most employers would like to pay people as much as they can, but there comes a point when the bottom line does not allow for any more, and the unions just stand their with their hands out.

• It Helped Emplyers

I believe the Labor Management Relations Act (LMRA did more to help
    employers and really ended up hurting the employees. I believe the Labor
    Management Relations Act is causing problems for our current economy
    and it really needs to be readdressed. I think it is harming individuals
    in the workforce.

• It Helped Emplyers

I believe the Labor Management Relations Act (LMRA did more to help employers and really ended up hurting the employees. I believe the Labor Management Relations Act is causing problems for our current economy and it really needs to be readdressed. I think it is harming individuals in the workforce.