Do you think the laws on Dog Fouling and Littering in Scotland should be upgraded to include the ability to report and prosecute offenders anonymously?

• Absolutely, especially with high quality camera footage (I.E. Of the offender throwing litter out of their car with the registration plate in full view)

As highlighted in my blog (link: http://jrainey94.wixsite.com/younglitterpicker/single-post/2017/04/21/Why-I-think-Scottish-Authorities-cant-quite-tackle-petty-environmental-problems), the problem with reporting an offender is that you have to testify in front of them in court and they will know exactly where you live. In West Dunbartonshire, which is where I live, there are only 4 wardens to enforce the law. Also, if you do report an offender anonymously along with their address, the council would only give them a warning and nothing further. Plus, it would not take the offender long to know who reported them.