Do you think the lawsuit against Phil McGraw for selling fraudulent weight-loss products was justified?

• Yes it was

Yes, I do think that it was justified to make a law suit against him, since he sold these things on purpose and knew that they were not ever going to work or help out any people that bought them, so he was nothing but a common fraud, and needed it.

• If it was fraudulent then yes

Yes, I believe that the lawsuit against Phil McGraw for selling bad weight loss products was justified. If you are selling products that you know will not work or are fraudulent, then you should be accountable for those products. It is not fair to those that purchase to product to waste their money when the producer new it to not work in the first place. There is also an amount of emotional damage that may occur as well.

• It Was Not

I do not believe the lawsuit against Phil McGraw for selling fraudulent weight-loss products was justified. Several other companies sell weight loss products that are just as falsely advertised as those Phil McGraw tried to sell. I think people need to remember that Phil McGraw is more business man than he is anything else.

• Pjil McGraw Against Lawsuit

I personally think that On October 21, 1988, the Texas State Board of Examiners of Psychologists determined that McGraw had hired a former patient for "part-time temporary employment. Specifically, the board cited "a possible failure to provide proper separation between termination of therapy and the initiation of employment. The board also investigated claims made by the patient of inappropriate contact initiated by McGraw, but the "Findings of Fact" document issued by the board on October 21, 1988, at the end of its investigation includes no reference to any physical contact of any kind. It specifically identified "the therapeutic and business relationships" as constituting McGraw's sole issue with the board.

• Consumers should know better.

No, I do not think that the lawsuit against Phil McGraw for selling fraudulent weight-loss products was justified, because people sell all kinds of junk on the internet and in real life for weight loss, and people should know that they are not good products. Also, they probably came with eating and exercise restrictions, that people probably didn't follow.