Do you think the Mitt Romney is the right person to discuss the state of the presidential race?

• Yes, Mitt Romney is the right person to discuss the state of the presidential race.

Yes, Mitt Romney is the right person to discuss the state of the presidential race because he is one of the leaders of the GOP establishment. Romney has run for president twice and is well respected in the Republican party. He is still vocal about the on goings in the Republican party and has voiced his sentiments on social media.

• Why not? He's got a little bit of experience in this area

Although I didn't support Mitt Romney as a politician, there's no doubt that the man has political savvy and has an interesting point of view. His experiences running for president certainly give him a unique perspective, and there's certainly no harm in listening to what he has to say. There's already people far less qualified than Romney making a living discussing the race.

Yes, Mitt Romney is the right person to discuss the state of the presidential race because Romney is a respected member of the Republican party. Romney has run for president twice and is a prominent member of the GOP establishment. Republican party members believe that Romney represents the conservative movement and value his insights.

• Can Romney beat Hillary?

Yes, Mitt Romney is a right person to discuss. Many people think that he cannot beat Hillary because he already failed to beat Obama.These will be his third time, if he decide to participate in president race. Will he participate? Romney is a rich person with many cars. People also think he don't pay tax.

• Fuckk you in the pussy

K v tv v v vv v v v g r gtr tg dick fuck difk sex mom pussy dick sex fuck oh yee e e e e e ee e e e ee e e e e e ee e ee fuck fuck fuck fcuk fcukb bt b bg gb gb bgb

• As a Liberal, even I think Romney is an experienced person to bring forth.

Donald Trump is a menace it seems that no Republican Presidential Candidate can realistically face (with the fair exception of Ted Cruz if the other Republican choices were to drop out). Mitt Romney, being an experienced presidential candidate for the Republican party, is the best and most qualified person they could bring forth to talk about how Donald Trump is both a danger and a curse to the Republican party with his increasingly jingoistic rhetoric. Donald Trump is, as Ben Stein put it, "dangerously misinformed" about almost every single policy he holds, and for that reason, Romney is the right man to tackle him.

• Hello, it's me

I was wondering if after all these years you'd like to meet
    To go over everything
    They say that time's supposed to heal ya
    But I ain't done much healing
    Hello, can you hear me
    I'm in California dreaming about who we used to be
    When we were younger and free
    I've forgotten how it felt before the world fell at our feet
    There's such a difference between us
    And a million miles
    Hello from the other side
    I must have called a thousand times
    To tell you I'm sorry for everything that I've done
    But when I call you never seem to be home
    Hello from the outside
    At least I can say that I've tried
    To tell you I'm sorry for breaking your heart
    But it don't matter it clearly doesn't tear you apart anymore

• Hello, it's me

To go over everything
    But I ain't done much healing
    Hello, can you hear me
    When we were younger and free
    There's such a difference between us
    And a million miles
    Hello from the other side
    I must have called a thousand times
    Hello from the outside
    At least I can say that I've tried

• Fuckk you in the pussy

• P p p p

Ppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp p p p p p p p p p p p p p p p p p p p p p p p p p p p p p p p p p p p p p p p p p p p p p p p p p p p p
    pppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp

• Hello, it's me

To go over everything
    But I ain't done much healing
    Hello, can you hear me
    When we were younger and free
    There's such a difference between us
    And a million miles
    Hello from the other side
    I must have called a thousand times
    Hello from the outside
    At least I can say that I've tried

• W w w w

Wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww