Do you think the money from the Army's weapons expenditures could be better spent elsewhere?

• Yes, I do believe that the money from the Army's weapons expenditures could be better spent elsewhere.

Yes, I do strongly believe that the money from the Army's weapons expenditures could be better spent elsewhere. Education in the United States is a joke and a lot of the money being put into the Army's weapons expenditures could be going to ensure that the next generation of Americans is less ignorant than the last.

• Yes, I think that the money used for military weapons could be better spent elsewhere.

Yes, I think that they money used on Army weapons could be better spent elsewhere. There are many issues that are continually left unsolved. There are people in this country who are hungry and who do not roofs over their heads. If we used the money that we spend on weapons to end poverty, the world would be a better place.

• Army expenditures for weapons are necessary and could not be better spent.

Weapons expenditures by the United States Army are absolutely necessary and should not be spent elsewhere. We are living in the age of terrorism and the Army is on the front line defending our country and our freedoms. I feel that we should equip them with the very best cutting-edge weapons to protect our freedom.

• Modern technology begins with the military.

The genesis of every amazing piece of technology which is such a integral piece of our modern lives, had been funded by armed forces booms during times of heightened security. For example, World War 2, the Cold War, and most notable the rise of high speed communications that brought with it new threats to the infrastructure of the US. Those innovations in defense trickle out into things like tablets, waterproof electronics, run flat tires, and so on.