Do you think the 'N-word' should have never been banned?

• The n-word contains so special powers.

There is as much reason to ban the word "never" or "trigger" as there is to ban the n-word. The goal of a ban is misguided as it presumes that the intentions of those using the word can be magically banned by ending the terms use. Ugly thoughts are not something that can be banned, and banning magical words does not make the thoughts any more or less prevalent.

• N Word Should Be Banned

I personally think that It is not actually banned not you can say it when ever you want. I do not think that there is anything wrong with saying this work, since black people say a whole lot worse things about us all the time, but you never hear about that in the country here.

• No, a minority has a right to its definitions.

The N word is offensive to black people in general, just as certain words are offensive to women in general. So it is right that this word not be said in regular company. If a black person wants to use it that is their option, just as women can use names for themselves with each other that are otherwise not acceptable.

• never been banned

Not at all It is not actually banned not you can say it when ever you want. I do not think that there is anything wrong with saying this work, since black people say a whole lot worse things about us all the time, but you never hear about that in the country here.

• Not at all

It is not actually banned not you can say it when ever you want. I do not think that there is anything wrong with saying this work, since black people say a whole lot worse things about us all the time, but you never hear about that in the country here.