Do you think the Nashville Predators can beat the Chicago Blackhawks in Game 4 of the Western Conference First Round?

• Thats why they play

I made this argument in another post and you never know what can happen, especially in the playoffs. If they couldn't beat them they wouldn't be in the playoffs or a team full of professionals. That is why these games are played, because any given game, anything can happen and anyone can be beat.

• Nashville Predators Rock

The Nashville Predators rock and they can beat the Chicago Blackhawks. This is because the team has gotten this far because they have been winning. They can continue to win if they keep in shape and up their game. It will only get more competitive from here, but this team has a great shot!

• The Nashville Predators have what it takes

Even though the Nashville Predators are missing two of their main players, I think they still have what it takes to win the upcoming game against the Chicago Blackhawks. The Nashville Predators play with determination and strength, and I think they definitely are capable of using their skill for a win.

• No the Nashville Predators are unlikely to beat Chicago

Although I think the Nashville Predators can put up a good game, they are unlikely to beat Chicago in Game 4. First of all, the Chicago Blackhawks have home-ice advantage which can play a part in winning. Second, Nashville will have to play without defenseman Shea Weber, which is a huge loss to the team. Third, Nashville has had better puck possession in the past games against Chicago but Chicago's offense is more dangerous right now, with the likes of Jonathan Toews and Marian Hossa, just to name a few.