Do you think the National Rifle Association (NRA) is untouchable?

• Yes, the NRA is untouchable.

I believe that the National Rifle Association is untouchable. I do not see how any association can challenge the power that the NRA currently possesses in America. I think that the reason they are so unchallengable is because they base their beliefs on the right of every American to own a gun.

• No one is untouchable

No, I do not believe that the National Rifle Association is untouchable. There is no such thing as an organization being untouchable it just depends on who is trying to touch the organization. Most people do not wish to go into battle with NRA because of the United States Constitution, but they can and have been touched before.

• The NRA is not untouchable

Like all political institutions, power does not last forever, and this goes especially for the National Rifle Association, otherwise known as the NRA. With the shift in public opinion against the gun lobby after tragedies and massacres in schools, the influence of this group will most likely not last for long.

• No They Aren't

I have my doubts the National Rifle Association (NRA) is untouchable. They have always been outspoken and firm, but that doesn't mean they are above or beyond the law of the land. If Congress changes laws regarding firearms they will be required to follow those laws just like every one else is.

• They are just an organization.

No, I do not think that the National Rifle Association is untouchable, because they do not do anything that any other organization does not do. They are a lobbying organization with a particular interest. They are strong because of their individual members, not because they are overly powerful or a bullying organization.