Do you think the Polly Klaas Foundation has helped more abducted children come home alive since 1993?

• Yes, it has.

There is not question that the Polly Klaas Foundation has helped more abducted children come home alive since 1993. There are dozens of documented cases of this foundation having been responsible for this. In general, it brought more people's attention to child abduction and made them want to act against it.

• Yes It Has

Since the Polly Klaas Foundation supported the use of Amber Alerts in all of the states, I believe they have indirectly helped more abducted children come home alive since 1993. However, I honestly have a problem with these foundations because they are more about political power than helping the people they state they do. I think they have some good ideas, but the Polly Klaas Foundation gives me the feeling that they probably waste a lot of their funding and donations.

• I agree that the Polly Klaas Foundation has heightened awareness of kidnapping victims and played a role in bringing more kids home.

The Polly Klaas Foundation has played a role in bringing more attention to kidnapping victims and spurred other interventions such as Amber Alerts. These strategies may lead some kidnappers to release victims over fear of being caught or may help people identify strange situations and alert the authorities. While the Polly Klaas Foundation may not alone have brought home significantly more victims, it has played a role in conjunction with a range of organizations.

• The Polly Klaas Foundation has helped more abducted children come home alive since 1993.

The Polly Klaas Foundation has helped more abducted children come home alive since 1993. The Polly Klaas Foundation is a Petaluma, CA based, national non profit dedicated to the safety of all children, the recovery of missing children, and public policies that keep children safe in their communities. They have helped more than 8,500 families of missing children.

• Yes, I think the Polly Klaas Foundation has helped missing children.

I definitely think that the Polly Klaas Foundation has helped more abducted children come home alive since 1993. I think that the program has made people more aware of such cases and ways for a society to help situations that deal with missing children. I think that foundation has a been a good thing.