Do you think the republican party needs to broaden its base in order to regain power?

• Yes, I think the Republican party needs to broden its base in order to regain its power.

I believe that the Republican Party needs to make an outreach to Hispanic and Minority voters that have traditionally voted democratic, In America demographics are rapidly changing form a White Majority to a more mixed nation, I believe it is vital for the Republicans to be able to capture some of this base before it becomes ingrained against them.

• The GOP are dying.

If the GOP doesn't broaden its base very quickly, they are going to go extinct. And this will be the first time in over a century that a political party dies off in the US. Young people don't like them, minorities don't like them, and immigrants don't like them. Their base is an aging, white, christian population now.

• Yes They Do

I believe the republican party does need to broaden its base in order to regain its power. I believe a lot of people of become disenchanted with the GOP and they're going to have to come to terms with that. I believe they need to re-examine their beliefs, they need to come to a place where more people can accept their ideas or they will face an end.

• Yes, they need a step in that direction.

The Republican party is losing its ground on the Democrats and even some ground of the independents in regards to its base of power. It is the strictest of the parties and needs to broaden its horizon, or in this case its base, to make any impact without a good leader.

• NOt at all

No, I think that in the next few years that the republican party is going to gain a lot of ground and is going to be the dominant force in the US very soon. I think that the people are starting to not like the democratic candidates all that much.