Do you think the 'Roma passport' idea will lead to further integration of the Romani people into mainstream European society?

• yes it will

Yes, I think that this will be a very good way to make them fit in a lot more with the European society, and that it will make them be able to get a whole lot more rights that they have now. I think that this is a good idea.

• Roma Pasport idea is good

The Roma Passport idea is a good idea because it will further integration of the Romani people into mainstream European society. Any new changes will be better than what was tried in the past because all the past attempts have been horrible failures. This new endeavor will help acclimate the Roma people to a better way of life.

• Whether or not you hold a European pass port; European countries hold a mainstream

I don't think so, because all European countries have their own mainstream. And as far as I know Europeans are so prejudiced over their cultures, values, and innovations. This is why even if you are a Roma Passport holder you won't be able to wide spread your mainstream integration across the Europe. No, European countries won't change their mainstream values to one integrated value.

• the Roma passport

I personally disagree,I do not think the Roma Passport idea will lead to further integration of the Romani people into mainstream European society. I believe the biggest problem with this is the fact that it still points these people out as outcast or part of the other. These people need housing plans implemented and jobs so they can actually integrate, not meaningless ideas and pointless legislation.

• I Doubt It

I do not think the Roma Passport idea will lead to further integration of the Romani people into mainstream European society. I believe the biggest problem with this is the fact that it still points these people out as outcast or part of the other. These people need housing plans implemented and jobs so they can actually integrate, not meaningless ideas and pointless legislation.