Do you think the Royal Mail will ever face another huge strike as it did in 2013?

• Yes, the risk is always there

I believe there will always be a possibility that Royal Mail will face
    another strike as it did in 2013. Things like this are always a
    possibility when it is allowed by law. Since workers have the right to
    strike the risk is always there. When tensions are low it is far less
    likely and I think that's the state they are in now.

• Always A Possibility

I believe there will always be a possibility that Royal Mail will face another strike as it did in 2013. Things like this are always a possibility when it is allowed by law. Since workers have the right to strike the risk is always there. When tensions are low it is far less likely and I think that's the state they are in now.

• Royal Mail will not suffer another strike

I do not think that Royal mail will suffer from another strike to the degree it had. I believe that with the previous strike workers and employers will be more willing to compromise. Knowing what the consequences are fromsuch a strike, people will be more willing to work things out before a strike can occur again.

• not at all

No, I think that they got all of their troubles fixed back in the last strike that they had, and i think that they will not have any more trouble, since right now all of the things that they have going are good and no problems are coming out of it.

• no, I do not.

I think the issue with the Royal Mail was addressed well by Britain and that going forward they will get everything they need to be content and keep running properly. There was a real problem, it was addressed, and if more problems arise in the future I'm sure it will be addressed again.