• Yes, I think the Shroud of Turin is real.

The Shroud of Turin is one of the most controversial objects in history, regardless of how many tests are performed on it to determine it's origins we still can't tell if it's authentic or not, I lean towards believing that it is real and it is one of those things that should be treasured.

• Shroud of Turin not real

The Shroud of Turn is probably just one of those relics that the church used to claim were blessed and could perform miracles for a fee. They've already carbon dated a sample from the edge of the fabric and the results were that it's from sometime in the middle ages. The features look very much like the features in the modern paintings of Christ, which make him look European. And we know first century Hebrews did not look like Europeans. The Shroud of Turin was a hoax perpetuated in the middle ages.

• The shrouded in doubt shroud

I am an agnostic. I doubt there is a God, but since there has never been definitive proof, I will remain an agnostic. As far as the Shroud of Turin is concerned, my first question to a believer would be, since we have no idea what jesus looked like,how would we know the shroud is connected to him. We don't know. Every religious person has made a leap of faith to believe. They have made a leap from reality to wishful thinking.

• No, the Shroud of Turin is not real

The Shroud of Turin is not real. In 1988 it was declared after carbon dating tests that it was between 300 and 400 A.D. Carbon dating right now is the most advanced form of science for dating items that are old. Until science progresses to another way of dating and that test is inconclusive with the 1988 test, then I believe that the Shroud of Turin is not real.