Do you think the signing of the Sex Pistols to Virgin Records was the most influential signing in the company's history?

• Yes it was

Yes, I think that this band started of a big thing for them. I think that when they signed and then were successful, that it did a whole lot for the company, and it allowed them to keep bringing in big stars and allowed them to make a lot of cash.

• Yes it was.

the signing of the Sex Pistols to Virgin Records was absolutely the most influential signing in the company's history. It was really the signing that put the record company on the map, and turned it into the giant that it is today. Don't know if they will ever match this signing.

• No, I don't think Sex Pistols signing to Virgin Records was the most influetial signing in the company's history.

I do not think that the signing of the Sex Pistols to Virgin Records was the most influential signing in that company's history. I think that while the Sex Pistols were a revolutionary band for the punk genre, I do not think they are as iconic as some of the other artists who were at the label.

• No, I don't think the signing of the Sex Pistols was the biggest and more influential signing in Virgin Records history.

Virgin Records has signed some huge signers and bands and it's very hard to pick one particular one to say that it was the most influential signings, there are several signing made by them that are on par or even overshadow the signing of the Sex Pistols, so while the Sex Pistols was a big deal I don't think it was the most influential signing.

• They aren't that great.

For all of the famous people that Virgin Records has signed over the years, the Sex Pistols were not the most influential signing in the company's history. Virgin Records is a giant in the world of music. They have signed so many people that the Sex Pistols are not significant.