Do you think the studies conducted by the Pioneer Fund are scientifically credible?

• I think the studies conducted by the Pioneer Fund are scientifically credible.

I think the studies conducted by the Pioneer Fund are scientifically credible. Studies such as "The Bell Curve" used empirical evidence based on thousands of individuals to prove that there is a correlation between a person's race and their intelligence quotient. Although the study has raised much controversy, it's scientific credibility seems accurate.

• Yes, I think studies conducted by the Pioneer Fund are scientifically credible.

Overall I think while controversial the Pioneer Fund does conduct credible studies, I think when groups disagree with your organization or what your organization is doing they will spread rumors and cast doubt on the credibility of your research, I think overall the Pioneer Fund does scientifically credible studies overall.

• Yes, the Pioneer Fund studies are credible.

I think that the studies that are conducted by the Pioneer Fund are scientifically credible. While not all of the studies have been successful, a lot of them are legit to me. I think that there is always going to be a differing of opinions in regards to what is credible in the field of science, but the Pioneer Fund has proven to be fair.

• They have an agenda.

No, I do not think that the studies conducted by the Pioneer Fund are scientifically credible, because they say in their own mission statement that they have a biased agenda. The Pioneer Fund is racist. What they are doing is not much different than what Hitler's people did in World War II.

• Racist Hate Group

The Pioneer Fund is a racist hate group that is designed to fund projects revolving around eugenics and the superiority of the white race. Studies conducted by the Pioneer Fund have been largely debunked over the years, especially since they have huge studies based in places like Texas and Minnesota.