Do you think the Terri Schiavo case is the most high-profile right-to-die case?

• Yes, because Republicans disrespected her family.

Yes, I think that the Terri Schiavo case is the one most people will remember when it comes to right to die issues. But this is mostly because of Republicans in Congress, who passed bill after bill to prevent her family from having the right to make end of life decisions for her.

• It was first.

Yes, I think the Terri Shiavo case is the most high profile right to die case, because it is the one that we all know about. All the ones that happen today are compared to the Terri Shiavo case. That case was so compelling because of the difference between the wishes of the parents and her husband.

• Yes it is.

The Terri Schiavo case is easily the most high-profile right-to-die case ever. Well, at least in my lifetime. It brought up ethical discussions that need to take place. At the time, it was right to let her die with the knowledge we had. Since then, brain science has gotten much better and perhaps she should have lived.

• Yes, I think the Terri Schiavo Case is the most high-profile right-to-die case.

The media widely covered the Terri Schiavo Case and all the legal actions and reactions to it, there has not been another case that has been as widely covered in the right-to-die debate in recent years so until one comes to light and is widely covered I think it's safe to say the Terri Schiavo Case is the most high profile one.

• No, I don't think it is

I think Karen Ann Quinlan was the most prominent case in the past. Terri was a modern case of the right to die issue,but most remember the first. I think in our generation she may have been a more prominent case,but only because it happened now, compared to any of the others.

• No because it wasn't a right to die case.

I don't mean to be belligerent. I know what your getting at. But, her desire to live or die was not at all clear. That was the problem. It was more like a husbands right to insist she die case. It was one of the most vicious acts of cruelty I've ever seen. That man could have just as easily given custody of Terry over to her parents. If she was in a persistent vegetative state then it doesn't matter because she wouldn't be aware of anything. If she wasn't then there was hope for her at least to some degree. Either way he would have lost nothing.