Do you think the theory of plasma balls or ball lightning adequately explains the theories of Philip J. Klass and his explanations of UFOs?

• It is possible.

Yes, I think that the theory of plasma balls or ball lightning adequately explains the theories of Philip J. Klass and his explanations of UFOs, because plasma balls or ball lightning would create the same patterns and sounds that Philip J. Klass seemed to describe. It is the scientific explanation for the things that he saw.

• Yes, Philip J. Klass's theory explains UFOs.

Yes, Philip J. Klass's theory of plasma balls helps give an explanation of why people think they see UFOs. Many people think they are seeing a UFO when in all reality it is just a ball of lightning. They assume that since it isn't a plane than it has to be aliens.

• Yes, his ideas make sense

Phillip J. Klass described most people who believed they had
    seen UFOs as honestly mistaken. Only a few, he thought, were frauds. As a
    highly trained electrical engineer, he theorized that many so called sightings
    could be explained as electrical phenomena. As a logical man, he found it hard
    to believe that UFOs had the technology to come to earth across endless space yet
    lacked the means to hide.

• I think it is the theory is a reach in supporting UFOs.

Until, scientists can show proof of UFOs in a format similar to their support of archilogical finds I don't think that there is any reason to support the exisitance of UFOs. I think that there are many that would like to believe the existance of UFOs. At this time I would say that their may be a possiblity of another life form, but until there is more solid proof I think most are just reaching.

• No, Klass' theories on plasma balls and ball lightning were flawed.

Klass' theories on plasma balls were not convincing to the plasma experts brought together by the Condon Committee. This committee would later go on to release the Condon Report (or Scientific Study of Unidentified Flying Objects), which is the definitive work debunking most of the more outlandish paranormal explanations for UFO activity. Klass was not wrong in his argument that there are terrestrial explanations for most UFO sightings, but his particular theories on plasma balls were incorrect.