Do you think the Twilight Saga is the best young adult novel series ever to be written?

• Twilight Saga Novel

I do believe that it was one of the most real life situations with a twist to it, the novel definitely kept you on your feet the whole time, it had just the right amount of suspense and was great for the younger generation and i believe it educated them too.

• Um...... Ok bro

Harry potter, percy jackson, the hunger games, the maze runner, the divergent series, cherub and pingu noot noot. Twilight doesn't have a good female role model + in harry potter when Ron left hermione in the tent she decided to save the entire wizarding population .... When edward left bella she curled up in a fetal position and cried

• No, the Earthsea books are far superior

The Earthsea series might be the best young adult series, or
    perhaps the Narnia books deserve the prize. The authors of both these series
    created fascinating fantasy adventures, main characters that are brave and true
    without being the least bit insipid, and plotlines exciting enough to keep someone
    reading long past midnight. When young adults get bored with Twilight, they can
    start on these, and read some of the best fiction ever written for people of
    any age.

• No, I do not think the Twilight Saga is the best young adult novel series ever written

While Twilight certainly has legions of fans, to say that it is the best young adult novel series ever written is a bit short-sighted. There are so many other excellent ones that have been written in the past, such as The Hunger Games, Harry Potter, and even The Nancy Drew and Hardy Boys books, which are still being read years after first coming on the scene. The Twilight series may be the most popular today, but current popularity is only a small aspect of overall quality.

• I Don't Agree

I do not believe the Twilight Saga is the best young adult novel series to ever be written. I think the topic favors girls and their interests, therefore the books wouldn't even be pursued by most boys. When this is the case, I don't think you can label a series as the best.

• It is a decent saga

No, I do not think that the Twilight Saga is the best young adult novel series ever written. It is not an original idea; the story has been told on various occasion just in different formats. There are other sagas such as The Hobbit that are more detailed and interesting then Twilight.