Do you think the U.S. troop withdrawal from Afghanistan is timely (yes) or should it be delayed beyond 2014 (no)?

• It should have already happened

The US troop withdrawal from Afghanistan is long overdo. We have been there over a decade. Kids that were in elementary school when it started could be serving now, and the work we're going to get done is probably accomplished, with little else to do. It is time to pull out.

• Yes, I think the US troop withdrawal from Afghanistan is timely.

I think the United States troops in Afghanistan have stayed for far too long and have acheieved all they are going to in that difficult region, I think the timetable for withdraw should be upheld and all that should remain is some special operation forces to continue to assist the Government in tracking down terrorists.

• I think the U.S. troop withdrawal from Afghanistan is timely and should not be delayed beyond 2014.

I think the U.S. troop withdrawal from Afghanistan is timely and should not be delayed beyond 2014. The removal of the Taliban government was completed and the new government of Karzai administration is in place. The U.S. troops are no longer necessary for assisting in shifting the government of Afghanistan.

• We Should Leave

I believe the US troop withdrawal from Afghanistan is coming later than it should have, therefore I am really opposed to it being delayed further. The government of Afghanistan has yet to sign anything indicating we should stay, meaning they probably would prefer we leave, and I feel there's nothing left for us to do there. It's time to go.

• Yes, the US troops withdrawal from Afghanistan is timely.

I think that the US troops withdrawal from Afghanistan is timely. I think that the United States of America should get out of that country as soon as possible. There is no more point to us being in that country to fight people that do not benefit our goal. I think we need to focus our resources elsewhere.