Do you think the US electoral system does its work?

• It fulfills its purpose.

Yes, I think that the US electoral system does its work, because it efficiently represents the interests of the minority over the majority. If the interests of the cities were all that counted, farmers would be heavily taxed, and the values of those who live in rural areas would be overwhelmed. We need the electoral system and the electoral college.

• Yes, but it's not rocket science.

Yes, I think that the United States' electoral system does its work. However, having said that, I might also add that I don't think there's a whole lot of work for it to do. How the electors cast their votes is determined by state law. They're simply the agents executing that law.

• Yes, I think the US electoral system does it's work.

I believe the electoral system does an adequate job for electing our President. I believe the system should be opened to being tweak here or there but overall I think it does a good job in making sure the voices of the entire nation get listened to as opposed to just the large states.

• No, I don't think the US electoral system does its work.

I do not think the way the US electoral system work for the current state of the country today does its work. I think the whole electoral system needs to be done away with. It is not a good way to represent the country as whole in terms of invidual votes.

• It's A Mess

I do not believe the United States electoral system works. I believe we have seen evidence in politicians tampering with it to favor certain parties. I think we have also seen the unjust policy where one candidate has the majority vote but the other has the most electoral votes. To me that is clear evidence of a broken system. I think we should use straight majority.