Do you think the US is one of the most socially liberal countries?

• The US is definitely one of the most socially liberal Countries.

I do believe that the U.S. is one of the most socially liberal Countries. The entire United States is liberal, or so it seems. Everyone believes in the power of giving to the poor, getting free handouts from the Government, and just taking in general. That is definitely not a good thing.

• Yes, it accepts a lot of diversity.

As hard as it is sometimes to see the parts of the United States that can be repressive, still it is the country that accepts the most amount of diversity. It is socially liberal now even with regard to things such as gay marriage which would have been taboo even a decade ago.

• We allow second chances.

Yes, I think that the US is one of the most socially liberal countries, because the US allows people who steal to keep their hands. We allow women to wear bathing suits in public let alone show their heads without veils. We do not execute adulterers or drug dealers. We are a socially liberal country.

• Yes, the US is one of the most social liberal countries.

I think that the United States of America is one of the most socially liberal countries in the world. Even though it is not the most socially liberal, it is a nation that is progressing to be. I think that a lot of the policies that have been implemented recently in terms of social issues to be quite disturbing.

• No, we are not

I think the US does consist of being quite liverally social,but we are far from the most socially liberal countries. I know from what I have read that Sweden sits on top of that list, America isn't far behind,but there are other countries ahead of the US. I would think Canada would sit higher, as well.